Snowman Haning

Snowman Haning

November Clsses

  • All Classes are located at Creative Hands, located at 3475 Deltona Blvd, Spring Hill. You must sign up and prepay at least 24 hours prior to class to gaurantee your spot! All samples are in the shop so that you can see what we have coming up!
  • 11/8, Gallery Glass - Snowman Pair 3:00 - 5:00, $20.00 plus supplies, glass included in class price.
  • 11/10 Christmas Cards for Troops - 10:00 - Again this year we will be making Cards for Troops. This is a free event. Please come by and make a card r drop some off. This s a very worthy cause. Please join us!
  • 11/15, 10:00 - 12:00 One Stroke Painted T-Shirt, Reindeer, $20.00 plus supplies.
  • 11/15, 1:00 - 3:00 One Stroke Ornament Class, Come paint 3 ornaments. Fun class for all level painters $22.00, plus supplies. Ornaments will be provided, as well as paint!
  • 11/22 Basic Jewelry Class, 10:00 - 12:00 $20.00 Learn to make a memory wire bracelet and a strung braceley and earing. All supplies included.
  • 11/22, 1:00 - 3:00 Intermediate Jewelry Learn to make a woven bracelet and earrings. $22.00 All supplies included. Bring your bead board and tools.
  • 11/29, One Stroke Project Class, 10 - 12, Painting on Canvas, Snowman Hanging $22.00 Price includes surface. Bring all regular supplies and brushes.
  • 11/ 29, 1:00 - 3:00 One Stroke Project Class. Snowman Canvas $20.00 plus supplies.

Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 - or is that Two Thousand and Ten??

The new year is here. I am hoping for a brighter and happier year after a tough 2009 for my family and I. Some of you know I lost my father in October. It has been a struggle mentally for me since that time. I am going to try to get back on my feet and and I am making progress every day.

I am working on new projects and staying busy in my studio. If anyone is interested in a particular class for painting, jewelry or Gallery Glass, please let me know. I am planning on doing more fabric painting. Those hot summer months are just around the corner, and I always love to have a few new items to wear, and of course will need the jewelry to match that.

I look forward to a busy year, and seeing each of you soon.

No comments:


Class at Creative Hands

Class at Creative Hands
Christmas Cards

Blog Archive